Skyscanner will give you a comparative list of prices from various companies.
CheapOair is another budget-friendly flight search engine.
Scott’s Cheap Flights will send you alerts when there is a flight price drop.
Secret Flying will notify you of error fares or limited time sales.
Auto-Rental, Buses, & Trains
AutoEurope: While you can get nice sky views in a plane, there is nothing like the freedom of a self-drive trip.
Rail Europe: Traveling by train is just a whole other level of peace, especially when they have decent student discounts!
Via Rail: Via Rail is the go-to if you are visiting the Great White North!
Hotels & Hostels
Other Lodging Alternatives
Tours, Passes, & Activites
Other Travel Needs
After fracturing my skull in France, I would have paid $7000 in medical fees if it weren’t for insurance. It’s a scary thought for most, but traveling consists of so many unknown factors that it’d be the best to take precaution in any circumstance.
World Nomads is a great resource for international insurance. It is designed by travelers for travelers to cover your travel essentials.
Equipment & More
- Nikon 3200: I currently use Nikon 3200 and love it! From late 2016 onwards, my photos turned out much better than days when I only used a phone camera. I’m also thinking about upgrading to a Canon 80D or a 5D Mark IV because I’ve heard amazing things about it.
- GoPro Hero 7: The quality of this little thing is incredible. I currently use a made in China fake GoPro and have realized that it was a terrible decision. Although the camera I have is just as handy, the quality is nowhere as good as GoPro’s.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini: I love capturing moments and seeing the results on film right away! I’ve always loved Polaroids because they are super fun to play around with, and the pictures always turn out just right. This is the perfect thing have if you are always on the run like me.
- Backpacks: When I travel, I usually have two backpacks. A hiking backpack, and another small, compact one. I usually roll up the small one into the larger bag and use it whenever I am strolling around the city.
- Body Wallet: I don’t leave the country without stacking a body wallet under my shirt for all my money and IDs. They can be super bulky and ugly, but StashBandz somehow made it into a nice, decent looking thing. Impressive!
This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you 🙂 All clicks will help with keeping this site alive and healthy!